Music to Buy
Career highlights include:
- 5 albums on major labels such as Atlantic Records and EMI,
- Writing for artists such as Michael Jackson and Dusty Springfield,
- Playing at Wembley Arena, Montreux Jazz Festival, Woodford & Bendigo Blues & Roots
- Becoming the 2017 Australian National Busking Championships - Open Winner
- Touring Poland & Germany in 2018 performing The Night ReVerses with Nathan Curnow
Geoffrey lectures in songwriting at the Victorian College of the Arts (VCA), is a choir leader and teaches Contemporary Voice at Ballarat Grammar. He also runs the Virtual Soul Choir, an online choir project with his partner George Williams.
Contact Geoffrey at email@example.com
Purchase some of Geoffrey Williams' music for your very own: https://mrgeoffreywilliams.bandcamp.com
Hailing from regional Victoria, Anna Bilbrough first picked up her dad's old nylon-stringed guitar when she was fourteen, marking the beginning of her foray into song writing. Singing since the age of eleven and performing since the age of twelve, Anna sings her own compositions that range from Dylan and Baez-inspired folk songs to pop-infused tracks about Orlando Bloom lookalikes.
Over the years, Anna has supported Australian musicians such as Liz Stringer and Melissa Ramsay. She has been booked for events such as White Night Ballarat and Summer Sundays.
Anna draws lyrical inspiration from her life and observations and counts Joni Mitchell, Laura Marling, Bob Dylan, Fleetwood Mac and Carly Simon as her musical influences.
Contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download her EP Mind Over Matter: https://annabilbrough.bandcamp.com/album/mind-matter