Sarah - Indian Sweets & Savouries
Make every meal a magical mystery tour and dazzle your taste-buds with a range of savoury and sweet delights drawn from the diverse kitchens of India and Tanzania!
From appetizers to main courses, snacks to desserts; vegetarian and not; accommodating dietary requirements and pure decadent indulgence, Sarah offers a unique cuisine guaranteed to make your family and guests call for more.
- Indian Pickle: Add spice to your life when you accompany deep deliciousness with a dollop of complementary condiments like lime and mango pickle.
- Khandvi: Bite-sized snack beauties from the very best kitchens serving Maharashtrian and Gujarati cuisine, fashioned from chickpea flour and yogurt pancakes flavoured with ginger and tumeric.
- Dhokla: A traditional popular snack from the western Indian Gujarat region, these light and fluffy steamed savories are made from lentils and semolina, or chickpea flour, topped with fried mustard seeds, fresh coriander and coconut, and served with green chutney and fried green chilies.
- Chicken Nuggets: Simply yummy appetizer that keeps Winter chills at bay.
- Semolina Cutlets: Unique, tasty and crispy, also known as aloo suji ke cutlet, these more-ish morsels are perfect for breakfast, tea-time, and even party snacks.
- Indian Donuts with Icing / Chocolate Drip: Light and fluffy fried donuts made even more yummy dressed with icing or chocolate drips.
- Mandazi: Traditional Tanzanian / Kenyan-style fried bread, softly fluffy slightly sweet; similar to New Orleans' signature beignet.
- Chocolate Truffles: Deliciously decadent little chocolate bombs that are so easy to munch on.
- Burfee / Milk Truffles: Sometimes called Indian Fudge, burfee is a dense milk-based sweet made from evaporated milk and sugar cooked down until firm.
- Gulab Jamun: A signature sweet made from milk solids cooked in sugary syrup, topped with almonds, cashews or pistachios.
For further information and to order directly from the vendor, contact: email@example.com