These beautifully scented tins are a favourite product amongst Mia & Talbot customers. The durable nature of this candle makes it perfect for taking on holiday or shipping as gifts.
Burn Time: 20 hrs.
This candle is pure soy with a cotton wick; trim wick between burns for a steady long-lasting fragrance.
- Australian Bush (Go for a walk through the Australian outback with this authentic fragrance with notes of lemon, pine and eucalyptus.)
- Black Raspberry (Delicious dark raspberries combine with sun-sweetened blackberries to produce this amazingly strong scent. Smells just like raspberry drop lollies!)
- Champagne & Strawberries (A distinctive combination of ripe strawberries and raspberries with notes of champagne and roses.)
- Cinnamon Vanilla (A classic French vanilla with a hint of cinnamon.)
- French Vanilla Bourbon (A refined vanilla fragrance, with the rich scent of vanilla bean, musk and hints of amber, malt and tonka bean.)
- Hawaiian Honey Blossom (A medley of hibiscus flowers, star jasmine and honey are complimented by notes of amber, & lily of the valley)
- Musk Sticks (Let the strong aroma invoke your childhood memories of playing and having fun.)
- Sweet Lemongrass (Lemongrass sweetened with a dash of citrus lemon and a hint of lime to create a vibrantly refreshing fragrance.)
- Pomegranate (A wonderful aroma of freshly sliced pomegranate.)
- Sandalwood Vanilla (A unique woody blend with floral and spicy hints. Featuring cedar wood, sandalwood, clove and cinnamon, layered with rosewood, jasmine and lily of the valley and finished with fresh hay, malt and a base of vanilla.)
- Fruit Punch (A playful rendition of the classic tropical cocktail that blends fresh pineapple and orange with tart cranberries. Notes of vodka and peach schnapps give this fragrance its "true to life" scent.
Goods purchased in the Ballarat area will be available for pick-up from the BRMC Ballarat Welcome Centre in Bakery Hill.
Goods for delivery outside of the Ballarat area will be sent via AusPost and will incur shipping costs of up to $10 for up to 5kg + packaging.